Sunday, February 27, 2011

free text mobile Love SMS

If you are loving both the person please
go with second one because if you are
really loving first one you never get
second person in your life..
.....................
Newtons LoV Theorem:
When a heart is dipped fully or partialy in d luv of sum1...
Then d loss in studiz is directly proprtnal 2 d time spnt in her memories...!
.........................
You miss your lovable one just by saying
"BYE" but truth is our heart waits for them
 untill they say "Hi DEAR" again that the real affection.
..........................
koi kehta hai pyar ek tarah ka nasha hai,
koi kehta hai pyar ek tarah ki saza hai,
par main kehta hu pyar karo agar sache dil se,
to pyar jine ki ek wajah hai....
...........................
kaha sirf usne itna..
ki khamoshi hi mujhe bhut pasand hai,
itna suna hi tha ki..
humne shor machati apni dhadkanein bhi rok li...
............................
With every beat of my heart,
 I will love you more and more,
 After years of togetherness,
This is my solemn vow for you, my love!
...........................
I love your dark eyes,
And your curly hair,
I love your smile,
And the way that you care.
I love your deep kisses,
I love your soft touch,
I love you, I love you,
I love you so much.
............................
any 1 can love a rose.
but no 1 will love a leaf that. made the rose.
dont love some one who is beautiful bt love
the one who can make ur life beatiful.
.........................
If u feel shy
Take u in my arms rite
Say slowly slowly
Fm ur lips
say it slowly
Three words of life
Or it takes ages
So im sayin'
Bfore u say bye......
I LOVE U.
..................
Nice lines:
The more u try 2 hate a person,
the more u love them...
The more u go away from a person
,the more ur heart goes near them.
........................
Yaad karne k liye koi chehra chahiye,
chehra nahi to aapki tasveer chahiya.
Lekin tasveer dil behla nahi sakti kyonki vo
aap ki tarah muskura nahi sakti.
.......................




















Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews