Monday, November 23, 2009

good night sms

Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true coz I couldn't find a better friend like you!





A simple good evening becomes a special greeting when someone so dear it is heartily given, because you have to me a wonderful meaning. Take care!




Take care! The texts you send me night and day like jewels in my heart they stay...And so to God I always pray the best of blessings be yours each day.




Dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight... good night!




Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do. Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.


Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews