Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Good Day Quotes

 
 
The smsguru provides you a Nice day quotes sms. Everyone wants to say something to his/her friend, relative and lovers for best of luck or Nice day or Good luck for day via mobile SMS. Now you can say your wish nice good luck, best of luck, good day sms via your mobile phone from this our blog site.


Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun's shining or not.
**********

Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!'.
**********

I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.  
**********

A good day is one where I can not just read a book, but write a review of it. Maybe today I'll be able to do that. I get for some reason somewhat stronger when the sun starts to go down. Dusk is a good time for me. I'm crepuscular.
************

Some days I'm lucky to squeeze out a page of copy that pleases me, but I get as many as six or seven pages on a very good day; the average is probably three pages.
*************

Whenever I don't' have to wear makeup, it's a good day.
***********

Probably the worst time in a person's life is when they have to kill a family member because they are the devil. But otherwise it's been a pretty good day.
**************


And I'm a slow writer: five, six hundred words is a good day. That's the reason it took me 20 years to write those million and a half words of the Civil War.
***********

Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the Devil. Other than that, though, it's been a good day.
***********

If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one.
*********

I think it's a pretty good day if I can get through it without lifting a finger.
************

We can't control what the ratings will be. It's like, if you're going to go skiing, do you hope you'll have a good day of skiing? Yes. Do you hope you won't break your leg? Yes.
**************

I am a trial lawyer. Matilda says that at dinner on a good day I sound like an affidavit.
************

Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews