Saturday, August 25, 2012

Beutiful SmS Quotes


The best and most beautiful things in the world 
cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
........................

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; 
for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; 
and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
......................
My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. 
All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral,
 intellectual and physical education I received from her.
........................
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. 
It is the source of all true art and science.
.......................

Beauty is only skin deep.
If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but 
don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. 
You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.
.......................

Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land 
will again experience the oppression of one by another.
.......................

If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, 
I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. 
They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
.......................

It is better to be beautiful than to be good. 
But... it is better to be good than to be ugly.
.................

I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because 
I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else.
............................
We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, 
to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.
.........................

When I am working on a problem, 
I never think about beauty but when I have finished,
 if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
.....................

Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.
.......................

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. 
Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
.....................

Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews