Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sorry text SMS





SORRY… SORRY… SORRY…SORRY…
Dont get confused ,Aray Baba SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You…..
Have A wonderful day….

--

I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry i love you,
I can’t help it.

--


I am sorry to be smiling every time you"re near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you"re here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry I love you,
I cant help it.

--

Remember the good times we had spent together, and the beautiful future we had dreamy of...
Darling I never wanted to create a distance between us...
Please let us bridge the gaps...

--

< ( . . )>
/ ( v)
(,,)..(,,)...
Hello, How R U?
< ( . . )>
/ (v )
( , , )..( ,, )...
FINE..!
R U bored from MY SMS!
< ( . . )> S o r r y
/ ( v )(,,) again!
FINE..!

--

I'm sory 2 b smiling every time u are near.
I'm sory my eyes twinkle whnever u are here.
I'm sory tht cupid haz made his hit.
I'm sory i luv u,
I cant help it.

--

 Know How Angry u r ...
and
Wht u Must B Going Through
So i Hope , u Know
How Sory I'm 4 All
Tht Happens B/w Us ...
Please Forgive Me

Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews