Friday, May 28, 2010

love sms

Love is so strange..
sometimes it becomes reason to live life..!!
and sometimes it becomes reason to leave life.. ..??
....................................

Someone said,”It’s hard to live alone
It’s harder to choose someone to love
but the hardest part of loving
is to admit that you have fallen in love
with someone who can never be yours

I replied,”and you know the best part
is when you get the person you love the most
while other peoples still keep thinking it’s not possible!!!”
................................
One day a boy asked his girlfriend 2 marry her.
The girl gave him a challenge to live a day with out her,
only then she will marry him.
no communication was there for 24 hours.
the boy didnt knew that the gal has only 24 hours life left.
becoz she was ill. after 24 hrs the boy went to the gals house holding a ring.
he was shocked to know that she was dead.
she left a letter for him saying,
“U DID IT AND U CAN BE WITH OUT ME.
DO IT EVERYDAY MY LOVE… MISS YOU….!”

.........................................
I have a heart and that is true,
But now it has gone from me to you,
So care for it just like I do,
Cause I have no heart and you have two.
.......................................
The Super most example of love in My life.
‘When apples were 4 & we were 5,
then my mother said,
‘I dont like Apples.’
(Bu Ali Sina) “Long” love is Mother’s love
“Sweet” love is Father’s love
“Short” love is Lover’s love
But
“Strong” love is FRIENDSHIP LOVE.
So always Love me.
...................................
I chose to love you in silence,
for in silence I find no rejection.

I chose to love you in your loneliness,
for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me

...................................
Any body can love a rose,
but no one can love a leaf that is near to the rose,

Don’t love some one who is beautiful
but love one who makes ur life beautiful 

.............................


When a girl cries 4 a boy
it means she miss him a lot

when a boy cries 4 a girl it means
no one in this world can love the girl
more than that boy.that’s true

.........................................


The Thread asked the Candle:
“Why do You dissolve yourself, when I burn?”

Candle replied: “You R my heart.
If U suffer, I’m bound to shed Tears 4 U”
That’s a Relationship!

........................................
You showed Me how it is to be Loved.
Now I know what really Love is,
Soon we will be together forever.
I can’t wait to hold You in My Arms Again :-)

....................................
...........................................
Love your love so much that
u Dont have to ask,
‘With whom u were?’
n
Trust ur friend that much that
u Dont have to tell,
‘Dont tell dis 2 anyone’Khuda kisi ko kisi pey fidaa na kare,
Kare to qayamat tak judaa na kare.

Ye maana ki koi marta nahi judaai mein,
Lekin jee bhi to nahi paata tanhaai mein!
..................................................
“Value of relation”
is not that how much you feel happy with some one . .
But it is that
how much some one feels ALONE without you!

.....................................
Feelings are many but words are few,
clouds are dark but sky is blue;
Love is a paper, life is glue,
every thing is false, only My Love is TRUE.

Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews