Monday, May 24, 2010

Miss you sms

Heart can skip beat for a while.
Memories can be kept in a file
A Desert can replace the Nile
But nothing can stop a Smile
When your NAME comes on my Mobile
........................................
Dear Customer,
We would like to inform you that,
Your true friend Mr/Mrs___is missing you a lot.
Thank you.
“Sender”
.................................
Dear Customer,
We would like to inform you that,
Your true friend Mr/Mrs___is missing you a lot.
Thank you.
“Sender”
.............................
I miss you.
I miss your warm eyes,
the way you listen and care.
I miss your kisses
and all that we share
............................
look
the moon is looking at you!

see
stars are shining 4 u!

hear
birds are singing 2 u!

listen
my heart is saying to you..
“I MISS U” 

..........................
“Value of relation”
is not that how much you feel happy with some one . .
But it is that
how much some one feels ALONE without you!

.............................
M: My lovely wife.
I: Is i am wrong in my sms?
S: Sex is not only thing in the life.
S: See, we have everything in our life you, me & our kids & good salaries and home also.

Y: You are everyting to me, my life my wife my jaan.
O: Our life is just a good enough for us. Alhumdullah.
U: U are the lucky one in my world… gave me our sweet family.

LOVE YOU
..............................
i miss u
r u miss me
its u know or God know
but i know about my heart and brain
that is crying everytime for u.
don't forget me.

.........................
When the sky looks blue 
"I Miss u" when the dreamz come true 
"I Miss u" when the flowers covered with dew
"I Miss u" when the day comes new "I Miss u"  
...........................
If u wanna know how much I miss u,
If u wanna know how much I miss u,
try to catch rain drops,
the ones u catch is how much u miss me,
and the ones u miss is how much I miss
..................................

In The Flower My Rose Is You,In The Flower My Rose Is You,
In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You,
In The Sky My Moon Is You,
I'm Only Body My Heart Is You,
That's Why I Always MISS YOU .
 
.............................
I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day ! 

.................................. 

Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews