Saturday, December 28, 2013

Miss You SMS
















Never Thought..... 
it would be so hard 
staying away from U
i keep thinking of 'us' 
Together again! 
I Miss U!
****************
I am not sure what life could bring
I am not sure if dreams come true
i m not sure what love can do but 
i m very sure about one thing "I Miss U"
**********************
Our life is long Time..! 
We meet for short Time..! 
But..! 
You will be in my heart at any Time..! 
My Sweet friend..! 
I'm missing U dis time
*****************
when the looks blue
“I MISS U”
when the dreams come true
“I MISS U”
when the flowers covered with dew
“I MISS U”
when the day comes new
“I MISS U”
********************
1ly 1 Look. 
1ly 1 Smile.. 
1ly 1 Voice... 
1ly 1 Tuch.... 
1ly 1 Feeling..... 
1ly 1 U...... 
1ly 1 My Small Heart Says I MISS U.......
*****************
1 rose means I LOVE YOU
1 ring means I MARRY U..
1 smile means I LIKE YOU..
1 SMS From me
I MISS U
*******************

Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews