Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Year SmS 2014


For My All Facebook Friends
Little Keys Open Big Locks
Simple Words Reflect Great Thoughts
Your Smile Can Cure Heart Blocks
So Keep On Smiling It Rocks.
Wish You New Year 2014
********************************On 1st January, when Moon Sets and Sun Rises,
the world would wake up to a new dawn,
i wish all my friends and family live long and to
witness 100 such dawns. Happy new Year
************************
Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very Happy “NEW YEAR”!
**********************I wish you all the finest things in
life, my dearest friend because a
royalty like you deserves the best.
Happy New Year , my precious one.
May you have an awesome Every
day Of New Year 2014.
**************************
Its My Advice For All My friends
“Every little smile can touch somebody’s heart.
No one is born happy, but all of us are
born with the ability to create happiness.
Happy New Year 2014″.
*************************
It is just meaningless to expectsomeone to be of your nature. Because
You can’t hold anyone’s right hand
in your right hand to walk together .
Wishing You Very Happy New Year.

Facebook Badge

Portfolio showcase

Total Pageviews